The Company has great interest on the right of all groups of stakeholders which are
the shareholders, customers, business partners, creditors, employees, competitors, government and society, by taking into account the right of the stakeholders according to the law or
the agreement made with the Company and will not perform any of the following actions to violate the rights of such stakeholders.
• Shareholders: The Company is committed to continuing to achieve good performance and focus on shareholders’ rights and treating them with equality. The Board of Directors must facilitate the shareholders to fully exercise their legal rights.
• Customers: The Company adheres to customer centricity in delivering quality products and services. Moreover, the Company aims to provide fair end-to-end services, including developing and launching insurance products, selecting agents and distribution channels, defining standard sales process, providing after-sales service, managing complaints and claims, developing a system to control sales as well as to manage and evaluate the behaviors of every distribution channel to ensure that the Company places importance on customer benefits.
• Business Partners and Creditors: The Company shall serve partners and/or creditors according to trade terms and contracts by complying with good competition scope without using any corrupt practices.
• Employees: The Company provides the employees with a fair remuneration and welfare policy, training opportunities, and secure workplace for both life and assets of employees.
• Competitors: The Company shall comply with good competition framework without using any corrupt practices to harm its competitors.
• Government: The Company is committed to complying with business-related laws and regulations.
• Society: When performing the duties, the Company’s employees must take into account the aspects of society, environment, quality of lives as well as local customs and cultures in order to align with the Company’s policy in continuously supporting CSR activities for educational, religion, arts and cultural, social development, sports, as well as environmental conservation.
• Non-infringement of intellectual property or copyright: The Company shall not perform any act that infringes intellectual property or copyright of every stakeholder. The Company shall formulate a utilization policy of information technology system. Any software used in the Company’s information technology system must be licensed and obtain a legal copyright.
• Information security: The Company has placed importance on information security by complying with laws and business ethics which prohibit personal information of the Company’s stakeholders to be disclosed or used for other benefits.