Because we care and would like to assure tourists who go to Rayong province with COVID-19 coverage,
Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL and PTT Global Chemical PCL (GC) offer free
COVID-19 coverage to boost tourism in Rayong province under “Happy Rayong Trip with Free COVID-19 Coverage”
In case of being detected with COVID-19 and hospitalized, receive 100,000 Baht.
Simply register for the coverage from 25 July – 31 August 2020.
Scan for registration
Sum insured (Baht)
IPD benefit due to COVID-19 infection
Death benefit for all circumstances
Register via LINE @Muangthailife or the link from 25 July – 31 August 2020.
The coverage period is effective for 30 days from the first day of the stay in Rayong province during 25 July – 31 August 2020.
- Insurable age is from 0-70 years old. The insureds must not be under hospitalization due to illnesses or injuries and must have excellent health at the policy’s effective date.
- Specified places mean places established to receive payments from those who would like to have temporary accommodation. Such places can issue receipts and tax invoices.
- The coverage of the insureds will automatically expire 30 days from the first day of their stay.
- COVID-19 coverage will be immediately effective without waiting period.
- The insureds must not have any travel record outside the Kingdom of Thailand within 14 days before the first day of their coverage.
- Diagnosis of COVID-19 infection requires the confirmation of positive COVID-19 test results by SARS-CoV-2 Real-time RT-PCR method within 30 days from the first day the insureds stay in the specified places in Rayong province.
- In case of detected with COVID-19 infection and hospitalization, receive the coverage of 100,000 Baht.
- In case of death under all circumstances, receive 50,000 Baht (except suicide within the first policy year or a murder by beneficiaries).
Terms and Conditions
- The coverage is offered to those who register via LINE @Muangthailife during 25 July – 31 August 2020.
- The coverage is limited to the first 50,000 customers who have registered only.
- The 30-day coverage period starts from the first day of stay in Rayong province within 25 July – 31 August 2020.
- This benefit is limited to 1 person/privilege only. The Company will pay the benefit only once although the insureds have requested more than one privilege.
- The Company will pay the benefit only after receiving the valid evidence of an illness or death.
- Registered data must be accurate and true. In case of incorrect input or error made by the applicant, it will be considered voidable.
- Conditions are as specified by the Company.
- Please study coverage details, conditions, and exclusions before registering for the privilege.
1. Required documents after discharge
IPD claim request for COVID-19 infection
- Fill out the claim request form (available to download on the website)
- Copy of the insured’s ID card, with certified true copy
- A copy of medical report with explicit diagnosis and laboratory confirmation of positive COVID-19 test result which identifies COVID-19 infection as the cause of inpatient hospitalization as well as the admission date and the discharge date, with certified true copy.
- A copy of receipt or a receipt which shows expenses or a summary of statement and a receipt, with certified true copy
- A copy of receipt/tax invoice from hotel with check-in and check-out dates specified
- A copy of the insured’s passbook specified for the transfer of claim amount
All copies must be certified by the insured.
Death claim request
- Death claim request letter for the insured’s death
- A copy of death certificate
- A copy of the ID card of the deceased and the beneficiaries (if any)
- A copy of the house registration of the deceased and the beneficiaries (if any)
- A copy of medical certificate of cause of dead from a medical center
- A copy of the application form with specified beneficiaries (if any)
- Beneficiary declaration form: the Company’s document which will be sent after declaration of death
(In case of unspecified beneficiaries, legal heirs are beneficiaries.)
All copies of documents in No. 2-6 must be certified by beneficiaries.
2. Document submission
- By mail to GPS4 Team, Group Insurance Processing & Solutions Department 1 (Claim COVID-19), Tower B, 6th floor, Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL, 250 Rachadaphisek Rd., Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
* submit the evidence of inpatient hospitalization to the Company within 30 days from the discharge date.