Plan for health today to make you enjoy moments of your life.
You can choose an additional coverage based on your lifestyle and needs.
Because health is important, choose D Health Plus and Elite Health Plus from Muang Thai Life Assurance to help take care of you and your family. The coverage is designed to make every moment of life go on with lump sum coverage that you can choose sum insured as you wish.
Coverage for cancer, heart disease, general diseases, epidemics and accident with insurable age until the age of 90 years, and long-term coverage period until the age of 99 years
You can also choose a country to receive a medical treatment (for Elite Health Plus), and additional coverage including child delivery fee or health checkup fee, dentistry fee and eye care fee.
Plan your health today. Sickness will not affect your savings or not be a burden to anyone.
Choose What You Need
Elite Health Plus
Lump sum coverage of 20-100 MB per year
Ultimate health coverage with an option to choose a country to receive a medical treatment, and to plus additional coverage of your choice
D Health Plus
Lump sum coverage of 1-5 MB per hospitalization
Coverage for room and medical treatment fees for standard single room at any hospital with an option to plus additional coverage of your choice
- D Health Plus Rider and Elite Health Plus Rider must be purchased to attach in force policy.
- Coverage of this rider must not exceed coverage period of the life insurance policy that this rider is attached to.
- Well-Being Plus Endorsement and Maternity Plus Endorsement must be attached to Elite Health Plus Rider or D Health Plus Rider only. However, coverage period of this endorsement must not exceed coverage period of rider that this endorsement is attached to.
- Premium is eligible for tax deduction. Conditions are as specified by the Revenue Department.
- Underwriting is subject to the Company’s rules.
- Conditions are as specified by Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL and the banks.
- Conditions are according to the medical standard and necessity.
- Please study the details of coverage, conditions and exclusions before making a decision to purchase insurance.