Death Claim Service
When the insured passes away, the beneficiary/the legal heir of the insured must inform the Company within 14 days after the date of the insured’s death, or within 7 days after the date of death acknowledgment or the date of acknowledgment of the existence of the insurance.
Step 1: Prepare documents
- Copy of death certificate
- Attending physician’s statement form
- Copy of ID cards of “the insured” and “all beneficiaries” (copy of birth certificate is required for a minor who does not have ID card.)
- Copy of house registration of “the insured” and “all beneficiaries”
- Death claim request form and beneficiary declaration form
- Original copy of life insurance policy or police report in case of lost policy
- In case the name-surname of the insured and/or the beneficiary do not match with those in the policy, official certificate of name-surname change must be submitted.
- Copy of police daily report (in case of unnatural death, suicide, murder, accident)
- Copy of post - mortem examination report (in case of unnatural, suicide, murder, accident )
- Autopsy report (in case of autopsy)
- Confirmation documents or references such as news from newspaper or magazine (if any)
- Consent form for medical history disclosure with the signature of the beneficiary/the legal heir of the insured (the legal guardian/the legal representative is required to sign in the form in case the insured is a minor.)
- Certificate of debt (in case of housing loan protection policy/business loan protection policy)
Step 2: Collect documents and send via postal mail to
Muang Thai Life Assurance Public Company Limited, 250, Rachadaphisek Road, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310, or submit by yourself at all branches of Customer Service Center of Muang Thai Life Assurance nationwide.
Processing period: Around 7 business days after the Company receives complete and correct documents and information. (In case of outstanding policy loan amount, the Company needs to extend the processing period around 5 business days.)
Remark: Conditions are as specified by Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL.
Check Claim Status