(1) Lump sum coverage in case of inpatient based on actual expense, but not exceeding the chosen coverage plan
(2) For plan 2
(3) In case of local treatment, an identification card must be presented to network hospitals only. In case of international treatment, it is subject to the entitled right.
(4) For 15-40 years old male and female insureds choosing plan 1
Conditions and coverage are as stated in the insurance policy.
Underwriting is subject to the Company’s rules.
>> Underwriting is subject to the Company’s rules.
>> Conditions and exclusions are as stated in the insurance policy.
>> SME Khum Sure Campaign is a marketing name of 10/10 Term Insurance and Lump Sum Health Rider.
*One-time hospitalization means having a need to be hospitalized for treatment as an inpatient, and would include having a need to be hospitalized for two times or more due to the cause or disease or complications from the same disease; whereby the period for each needed hospitalization is not over 90 days apart, counting from the last discharge date, which shall be regarded as the same hospitalization.
Warning Buyer should have an understanding in the details of coverage and conditions before making a decision to purchase insurance every time.
1. What is insurable age and when does the coverage end?
- Insurable age is from 15-55 years old and the coverage period is provided until the age of 65.
2. Does SME Khum Sure need to be attached to a life insurance policy (base contract)?
- No, because SME Khum Sure is a package consisting of 1) Term insurance 10/10 2) Lump sum health rider
3. After I buy it, will it be effective immediately?
- Illnesses must occur 30 days after the effective date of this rider.
- The following diseases will be covered if they occur 120 days after reinstatement or the effective date of this rider.
Tumors, cysts or all types of cancer Hemorrhoids
All types of hernia Pterygium or cataract
Tonsillectomy or adenoidectomy All types of stones
Varicose vein Endometriosis
4. Does premium of lump sum health rider increase based on increasing age range?
- Yes, it is based on increasing age range of the insured (it might be increased or decreased in some age range).
5. What expenses are covered under lump sum health rider?
- Physician’s daily visit fee
- Surgeon fee and medical procedure expenses
- Anesthesiologist fee
- Operating room and medical equipment fee
- Room and board fees, daily nursing service fee, hospitalization in Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Other medical fees while being hospitalized as an inpatient
6. Does a lump sum health rider cover room and board fees, daily nursing service fee and hospitalization in Intensive Care Unit (ICU)?
- Yes, it covers. The Company shall pay the benefit according to actual expense but not exceeding the limit specified per any hospitalization.
7. Is health checkup required when applying for lump sum health rider?
- It is subject to the Company’s rules.
8. Is it entitled to tax deduction?
- Yes, it is entitled to personal income tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 172 and 315.
Pay for 20 years to Receive Coverage Until Attaining the Age of 99
Deliver security to your family and loved ones through whole life insurance which will be by your side at every moment by paying premium for 20 years and receiving coverage until attaining the age of 99.
Pay 7 years for coverage until attaining the age of 99
Providing financial security to 3 generations from only one policy