Don’t Get Careless Now!
COVID-19 cases keep rising. Don’t let your guard down!
MTL cares and would like to provide special COVID-19 coverage to both individual and group insurance customers of MTL. The coverage is for infection or death due to COVID-19 (Maximum insurable age of 70 years).
- Receive daily compensation benefit of 1,000 Baht/ day in case of hospitalization for up to 30 days.
- Receive death benefit due to COVID-19 infection of 100,000 Baht.
Simply download MTL Click Application. Click
and apply for it with 6 easy steps. The application can be downloaded from 12 April - 31 May 2021 and the coverage is provided until 31 May 2021. Customers who already downloaded the application and added policies will instantly receive the coverage. If the application was deleted, it must be downloaded, and proceed to sign back into the system to be entitled.
For individual and group insurance customers of MTL, additional conditions are as follows:
- The special benefits are for MTL’s individual and group insurance customers whose policies are still in force only.
- Maximum insurable age is 70 years.
- Coverage period is from 12 April 2021, or the date when the customers download MTL Click Application (whichever is the latest), to 31 May 2021 (24:00 hrs.).
- The Company shall not pay benefits to the insured who is hospitalized as an inpatient or passes away due to COVID-19 infection after 31 May 2021 (24:00 hrs.).
- The coverage shall not be provided in case the insured had illness due to COVID-19 infection before 12 April 2021 by considering pre-existing conditions.
- The Company shall pay the special benefits once it receives evidence of the cause of disease or death.
- 1 person is entitled to up to only 1 benefit. The Company shall pay the benefit only once regardless of the number of the customer’s individual and group insurance policies in force.
- The special benefits are offered to customers who download and add policies in MTL Click Application within 31 May 2021 only.
- Conditions are as specified by the Company.
- Please study coverage details, conditions, and exclusions before making a decision to purchase insurance.
- Submit the claim request form to the Company (direct claim) or contact Tel. 1766.
- Make a claim request via MTL Click Application by uploading documents and following the steps specified by the Company.
Required claim documents are as follows:
For non-death claim :
copy of identification card/ a medical certificate/ a medical expense receipt/ COVID-19 test result (A copy is acceptable.)
For death claim :
copy of identification card/ a medical certificate/ copy of death certificate/ COVID-19 test result (A copy is acceptable.)
Download MTL Click
Read more coverage details
Read more MTL Click details