Request for Premium Payment Certificate
To Use as Evidence to be Submitted for Income Tax Deduction
Customers of Muang Thai Life Assurance can request for the premium payment certificate through various convenient channels to use as evidence to be submitted for income tax deduction.
● MTL Click Application
Steps to Request for Certificate of Premium Payment via MTL Click Application
- Log in and choose the menu (at the bottom right).
- Go to “Profile & Settings” (under you name) and click the “Documents” tab.
- Choose “Tax Certificate”. Select year and policy. Then, click to download.
Remark: You may retrospectively request for a certificate of premium payment from 2011 onward.
● Customer Service Center (nationwide)
● Tel. 1766, press 9 (press 1 for English, press 2 for Chinese, press 3 for Japanese) During Monday - Friday, except Saturday - Sunday and public holidays From 08.30 - 17.00 hrs.
Conditions are as specified by Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL.
In this regard, the Company will no longer send a paper certificate of premium payment from tax year 2020 onwards.