16 - 60 years old
Term of Insurance
Premium Payment Period
Single premium payment
Mode of Premium
No medical checkup
Not able to purchase other riders to attach to the policy
(1) Extreme sport means dangerous sport according to the attachment of personal accident insurance policy which are racing of all kinds of car, boat, horse, including jet ski, skate competition, boxing, parachuting (except for the purpose of life saving), boarding or disembarking or traveling in a hot-air balloon or gliding, bungee jumping, diving with oxygen tank and breathing apparatus.
(2) For coverage plan 3
(3) For receiving medical treatment with network hospitals only: Easy PA Credit Card is for identifying yourself to the Company’s network hospitals in order to receive treatment in case of accident without making advance medical expense payment according to the medical expense limit amount that you chose. In case the insured cannot receive medical treatment at the Company’s network hospitals, the insured can receive medical treatment in other hospitals by paying incurred expense in advance and submitting a medical certificate together with the original receipt to the Company for reimbursement. In any case, the insured has to present identification card or a card issued by the authority (with photo) together with Easy PA Credit Card every time.
(4) For coverage plan 2 and plan 3
(5) For coverage item 1, maximum benefit will be paid for only 1 case.
- This life insurance premium is not eligible for personal income tax deduction benefit according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 172 announced on 30 December 2008.
- The Company will not underwrite a person whose occupation is exposed to high risk for accident such as skyscraper window cleaner, professional boxer, wrestler, motorcycle taxi driver, 10-wheeler truck driver, fireman, acrobat, stunt man, jockey, horse trainer and groomer, animal trainer, diver, worker stationing at wild park, forest (in forest), police and soldier (field operation).
- Conditions and coverage in detail shall be subject to the provisions and conditions stated in the insurance policy.
- Underwriting is subject to the Company’s rules.
Exclusions of personal accident insurance PA Extreme from a total of 18 articles.
Exclusions of personal accident insurance Classic PA, Easy PA, Easy PA Plus, PA Hospital Care, PA Return Cash and PA Family from a total of 20 articles.
Exclusions of personal accident insurance PA Broken Bone from a total of 23 articles.
The rider shall not cover any loss or damage which arises from or due to the following causes.
1. Act of the insured while under the influence of alcohol, addictive substances or narcotic drugs that impairs the insured’s mental faculty where the term “under the influence of alcohol” is in case of having blood alcohol concentration (BAC) test result of 150 mg/dL or over;
2. Suicide, suicide attempt or self-inflicted injuries;
3. Back pain as a result of Disc Herniation, Spondylolisthesis, Degenerative disc disease, Spondylosis, and defect or Pars interarticularis (Spondylolysis), unless there is fracture or dislocation of the spine caused by accident;
4. War, invasion, act of foreign enemies or warlike actions whether declared or undeclared,
or civil war, insurrection, rebellion, riot, strike, civil commotion, revolution, coup d’etat, proclamation of martial law or any incident causing the proclamation or maintenance of martial law;
5. Terrorism, etc.
Warning: Buyer should have an understanding in details of the coverage and conditions before making a decision to purchase an insurance every time.