Term of Insurance
Attaining the age of 85
Term of premium payment
Attaining the age of 60
Premium Payment Method
Annual, semiannual, quarterly, and monthly
Subject to the Company's regulations
Not able to purchase other riders to attach to the policy
Privilege of the Insurance Plan
Premium of this insurance plan is eligible for personal income tax deduction benefit according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 194 announced on 28 February 2011.
Validity of the Insurance Contract
In case the insured knowingly gives any false statement or already acknowledges the truth but knowingly omits to disclose it to the Company while applying for the insurance, this insurance contract would become voidable. The Company is entitled to void the insurance contract and deny payment according to the insurance policy.
1. In case the insured commits suicide within one year from the effective date of contract or the last reinstatement of the policy either from lapsation or conversion, or being murdered by beneficiary.
2. In the case the insured misstates their age and the Company can prove that the actual age on the date of contract is outside the premium limit according to the Company’s business practice.
- Smile Retirement Online Campaign is a marketing name of Muang Thai 8560 G15 (Tax Deductible Annuity) insurance plan.
- In case the insured has received the annuity, the policy cannot be surrendered.
- Conditions and exclusions are as stated in the policy.
- Underwriting is subject to the Company's regulations.
Warning: A person who is interested in the product should have an understanding in the details of coverage and conditions every time before making a decision to purchase insurance. Moreover, once you have received the policy, please study in the details of the policy provisions and conditions.