Term of Insurance
Term of premium payment
Minimum Sum Insured
Mode of Premium
Annual, semiannual, quarterly, and monthly
Subject to the Company's regulations
Able to purchase according to the Company's regulations
*% of the initial sum insured
**according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 172 announced on 30 December 2008
Privilege of the Insurance Plan
Only life insurance premium of this plan is eligible for personal income tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 172 announced on 30 December 2008.
Validity of the Insurance Contract
In case the insured knowingly gives any false statement or already acknowledges the truth but knowingly omits to disclose it to the Company while applying for the insurance, this insurance contract would become voidable. The Company is entitled to void the insurance contract and deny payment according to the insurance policy.
Exclusions of Happy Benefit 15/10 Insurance Plan
1. In case the insured commits suicide by own will within one year from the contract formation date or policy renewal date or last reinstatement date of the policy or being murdered intentionally by the beneficiary.
2. In case the insured misstates his/her age and the Company can prove that the actual age on the contract formation date is outside the premium limit according to the Company’s normal business practice.
Exclusions of Waiver of Premium Rider with a total of 5 articles
For example, the Company shall not cover for disability due to following causes.
1. Suicide attempt or self-inflicted injury
2. Physical injury which arises from travelling as a crew member in an aircraft or on board in an aircraft which is not a commercial airline
3. Act while under the influence of alcohol or narcotic substance that impairs the insured’s mental faculty, etc.
Warning: Consumer should have an understanding in the details of coverage and conditions every time before making a decision to purchase insurance.
- Muang Thai Happy Benefit 15/10 is a marketing name of Happy Benefit 15/10 insurance plan and Waiver of Premium Rider.
- the underwriting is subject to the regulation of the Company.
- Only credit card is applicable for premium payment
- Only for oneself and children who are minor