Term of Insurance
Whole Life plan: Attaining the age of 90
Kharatchakarn Health rider: Attaining the age of 71
Term of Premium Payment
Whole Life plan: 90 years old
Kharatchakarn Health rider: Attaining the age of 70
Premium Payment Method
Subject to the Company's regulations
Not able to purchase any riders to attach with this campaign
15 - 65 years old
- Insurable age: 15 months -65 years old For civil servants, entitled person, and family member****
- Term of Insurance:
-Whole life insurance: Attaining the age of 90
-Happy Civil Servants rider: Attaining the age of 71
- Term of premium payment:
Whole life insurance: Attaining the age of 90
- Happy Civil Servants rider: Attaining the age of 70
- Premium Payment Method: Annual, Semiannual, Quarterly, and Monthly
- Health Check: Health Check: No Health Check***
- Not able to purchase other riders to attach to the policy
*For plan 4
**For life coverage of Muang Thai Smart Protection 90/90
***Consumer must declare his/her health conditions in the insurance application form and health declaration is one of the factors used for underwriting or payment consideration according to insurance contract.
****Entitled person according to the Royal Decree on Medical Benefit B.E 2533
-Eligible to exercise tax privilege from insurance premium for any of the following cases.
1.In case of purchase for oneself: Only life coverage premium of this campaign that is eligible for personal income tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 172, issued on 30 December 2008.
2.In case of purchase for father-mother: Only health rider premium for father's and mother's health insurance under this campaign that is eligible for the premium payer's personal income tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 162, issued on 26 December 2006.
- Conditions and exclusions are as stated in the policy.
- Underwriting is subject to the Company's criteria.
Validity of the Insurance Contract
In case the insured knowingly declares false statements or knowingly omits to disclose truthful statements to the Company while applying for the insurance, the insurance contract shall be voidable and the Company may void the contract and deny contractual claims.
Exclusions of Muang Thai Smart Protection 90/90
1. In case the insured voluntarily commits suicide within one year from the contract formation date or the renewal date of the policy or the last reinstatement date of the policy or being murdered by the beneficiary intentionally.
2. In case the insured misstates his/her age and the Company can prove that the actual age on the insurance contract formation date is outside the premium limit according to the Company's normal business practice.
Exclusions of Happy Civil Servants Rider coverage, with a total of 19 articles, for example,
the rider shall not cover medical expenses or damages that occur from injury or illness (including complications), condition, or abnormality that arises from:
1. Chronic disease, illness or injury that has not been cured before the insurance contract formation date, congenital disorder, or pervasive developmental disorder or genetic disorder;
2. Cosmetic surgery or any other treatments for skin beauty purposes, pimple, freckles and blemish treatment, dandruff and hair fall treatment, or weight control, or elective surgeries, unless it is a skin grafting arising from accident that the rider covers, etc.
Warning: Insurance applicant should have an understanding of the coverage details and conditions every time before making a decision to purchase insurance. After receiving the policy, please read the policy terms and conditions carefully.