Good Health Get Point Campaign 2020
Muang Thai Smile Club members are entitled to receive extra accumulated Smile Points when the members are just healthy and have no claim record throughout 2020. Accumulated Smile Points can be used to participate in activities and receive special privileges from Muang Thai Smile Club. (The conditions are as specified by the Company.)
This campaign is arranged for customers of Muang Thai Life Assurance Public Company Limited. The customers who already applied for Muang Thai Smile Club membership, purchased health riders as specified by the Company before 2020 and have no claim record throughout 2020 are entitled to receive extra accumulated Smile Points according to the conditions specified by the Company as follows:
1. Insurance claim means a claim for which the Company pays benefits only.
2. Muang Thai Smile Club members who are entitled to participate in the campaign are required to
• have a status of Muang Thai Smile Club members within 31 December 2020 and
• purchase health riders before 2020, and the riders must be effective until 15 January 2021.
3. There must be no claim in all cases and all insurance contracts from 1 January 2020 – 31 December 2020.
4. The eligible health riders include Hospital Daily Benefit Health Rider (HB) / Hospital & Surgical Benefit Health Rider (H&S) / Takaful Hospital & Surgical Benefit Health Rider / VIP Health Rider / Lump Sum Health Rider / Smart Health Rider / Extra Care Health Rider / Premium Health Care Rider / Diamond Care Health Rider / Government Officer Happy Health Campaign / Government Officer Happy Health Rider / Outpatient Coverage Endorsement / Elite Health Rider.
Calculation of extra accumulated Smile Points of health riders as specified by the Company
• Annual premium payment mode : (Annual premium of 2020/1,000) x 50%
• Semi-annual premium payment mode : [(semi-annual premium of 2020 x 2)/1,000] x 50%
• Quarterly premium payment mode : [(quarterly premium of 2020 x 4)/1,000] x 50%
• Monthly premium payment mode : [(monthly premium of 2020 x 12)/1,000] x 50%
Remark: Eligible insurance premium for extra accumulated Smile Points is the premium which is only paid within specified period of insurance premium payment in 2020.
Extra accumulated Smile Points will expire on 30 June 2024.