1. A Muang Thai Smile Club member may receive 1 code/week (restart on Mondays). Non-Muang Thai Smile Club members must apply for membership before joining the activity.
2. There are 10,000 codes in total throughout the campaign.
3. The Company would collect and arrange information in a chronological order, starting from 00:01 hrs. on 1 September 2020, to find the winners, totaling 10 rewards throughout the campaign as follows:
- The persons with the code TAT00205 and TAT05632 would receive 1 room voucher for Superior Room at Sriwilai Sukhothai, Sukhothai Province, 1 room for 2 persons and breakfast included (2 rewards in total), worth 7,300 Baht/room.
- The persons with the code TAT01009 and TAT06789 would receive 1 room voucher for Superior Room at Centara Hotel & Convention, Udon Thani Province, 1 room for 2 persons and breakfast included (2 rewards in total), worth 5,200 Baht/room.
- The persons with the code TAT02594 and TAT07543 would receive 1 room voucher for Standard Room at Novotel Rimpae Rayong, Rayong Province, 1 room for 2 persons and breakfast included (2 rewards in total), worth 4,995 Baht/room.
- The persons with the code TAT03861 and TAT08626 would receive 1 room voucher for Deluxe River Wing at The Grace Amphawa, Samut Songkhram Province, 1 room for 2 persons and breakfast included (2 rewards in total), worth 3,000 Baht/room.
- The persons with the code TAT04285 and TAT09999 would receive 1 room voucher for Deluxe Villa at Tusita Wellness Resort, Chumphon Province, 1 room for 2 persons and breakfast included (2 rewards in total), worth 4,400 Baht/room.
4. In case a person wins more than 1 prize, he or she will receive the first award as chronologically given, the other would be given to the next person in the queue.
5. Winners’ names would be announced via www.muangthai.co.th, in Must-See Emerging Destinations, the Chance for Happy Stays, on 16 November 2020 (room vouchers would be delivered within 30 business days after the announcement date).
6. The Company would contact the winners to confirm delivery addresses (only those whose phone numbers are provided). In case the Company cannot contact the winners for privilege confirmation (or vice versa) within 30 days after the announcement date, the Company reserves the right to give the awards to the next persons in the queue (namely, TAT00101, TAT01101, TAT02101, TAT03101, TAT04101, TAT05101, TAT06101, TAT07101, TAT08101, and TAT09101 respectively).
7. Room vouchers cannot be converted into cash.
8. The prizes are reserved for those who have a domicile in Thailand.
9. The committee’s decision is final.
10. The Company reserves the right to verify the order of requests. In this regard, for fairness, users may request to check the results after the announcement date onwards.
11. Employees, agents, and the committee of Muang Thai Life Assurance Public Company Limited cannot participate in this campaign.
12. Once the room voucher has been redeemed, the customer must call the participating hotel or resort to reserve a room 7-15 days in advance (conditions are as specified by the hotels and resorts).
13. Room vouchers are valid during 1 October 2020 – 30 September 2021.
14. The Company reserves the right to amend details of the promotion without prior notice.
15. Conditions of the privilege and room types are as specified by the hotels and resorts participating in the campaign.
16. Accumulated Smile Points are only a symbol used for claiming the privilege to participate in Muang Thai Smile Club activities which are arranged for building relations with customers who apply for Muang Thai Smile Club membership. Muang Thai Life Assurance reserves the right to amend, revise, add, or cancel the conditions without prior notice.
17. For more information, please call Tel. 1766.
18. Conditions of privilege redemption are as specified by Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL.