1. The privileges can be exercised at every branch of Doikham and Doikham Franchise only
2. Exchange to buy only Doikham products at normal prices
3. The Company is not responsible for any losses or damages to this card.
4. This cannot be used with other sales promotions.
5. The Company reserves the right to not combine accumulated Smile Points in any cases.
6. The Company reserves the right to not return accumulated Smile Points that had been redeemed under any circumstances.
7. If the member allows a representative to process the point redemption to receive the voucher on behalf of the member, the person is required to bring the following identification documents:
7.1 Required documents for the redemption are as follows:
- A copy of the identification card of the representative
The member is required to sign and certify the true copy as well as to specify in writing on the copy of ID card that “I,….(member’s name)…., would like to authorize …..(authorized person’s name)…. to redeem accumulated points for receiving the voucher, whereby I allow the deduction of …. accumulated points for .......... voucher(s).
8. Employees and agents of the Company are eligible to exercise the privilege.
9. The Company reserves the right to amend, revise, or terminate conditions without prior notice.
10. Smile Points are only a symbol used to be presented to claim the privilege to participate in Muang Thai Smile activities which are arranged for building relations with customers who apply for Muang Thai Smile Club membership.
11. The conditions of the gift voucher are as specified by Doikham.
12. Conditions for Smile Point redemption are as specified by Muang Thai Life Assurance Public Company Limited.
13. For more information, please call Tel. 1766 Muang Thai Life Assurance, everyday 24 hours a day, or go to muangthai.co.th