1. Muang Thai Smile Club members are required to combine receipts from participating stores in each shopping mall (Siam Paragon, Siam Center and Siam Discovery) according to the conditions specified by each shopping mall (limited to 1 receipt with minimum payment of 500 Baht/1 privilege redemption). The members are also required to present ID card, credit card + credit card receipt (in case of payment with credit card), and privilege code to register for Siam Gift Card on the date of purchase only.
2. Siam Gift Card can be used to purchase products from participating stores at Siam Paragon, Siam Center and Siam Discovery, Iconsiam, Siam Premium Outlets only. List of participating stores is available at the redemption counters.
3. Siam Gift Card is valid until 31 July 2022.
4. Value in Siam Gift Card can be separately spent until the value is used up.
5. Siam Gift Card cannot be topped up.
6. The Company will cover the card amount only when a card is activated. In case an activated card is lost or damaged, a customer can request for a new card by presenting evidence for identity verification to the staff at a ticket counter. There will be a fee for the new card of 100 Baht (one hundred Baht) or other rates to be specified by the Company in the future.
7. Siam Gift Card can be used after activation. The customers can activate the cards at information or ticket counters as follows: Information counter on G floor at Siam Center, customer service counter on G floor at Siam Discovery, and Star Dome area on M floor at Siam Paragon.
8. The Company reserves the right to give the privileges for the members who receive the privilege by themselves only. In case of inconvenience, they are required to write a power of attorney letter in order to receive Siam Gift Card.
9. Redeemed receipts cannot be used with other promotions of the shopping malls.
10. Invalid receipts and non-participating products and services: a copy of receipt, separated receipts from purchase of 1 product, receipt from the purchase of products at Paragon Department Store, rental shops at Paragon Department Store, Gourmet Market, Food Court, and Food Hall, purchase of gift vouchers and prepaid cards, product reservation and every type of deposit payment, purchase for trade, wholesale, and commercial resale, utility bill payment or purchase for investment such as investment units subscription, life insurance, electricity bill, water bill, and mobile phone bill, purchase of prepaid phone cards, money exchange, and receipt issued on behalf of a company.
11. In case the Company finds that a privilege receiver is not the actual owner of the receipt or the actual purchaser, the shopping malls reserve the right to not grant the Siam Gift Card.
12. It is limited to 1 person/privilege/time. The Company reserves the right to grant Siam Gift Card for the qualified customers as specified in the conditions.
13. A receipt for purchase of IT products and mobile phones must contain a name which matches the redeemer’ name on ID card only. The Company reserves the right to not grant the privilege to the receipts for purchase of IT products and mobile phones with no purchaser’s name or the receipt issued on behalf of a company.
14. Staff and owners of the rental shops cannot participate in this campaign in case they buy the products from their own shops. The Company reserves the right to terminate the privilege after it finds that the receipt is not as specified in the conditions.
15. The shopping malls are not responsible for the mistakes caused by the miscommunication from sales staff at the rental shops.
16. In case the products are refunded after receiving Siam Gift Card, the shopping malls reserve the right to reclaim or terminate the use of Siam Gift Card without prior notice.
17. The shopping malls reserve the right to change gifts, benefits, and conditions without prior notice.
18. The conditions of Siam Gift Card are as specified by the shopping malls. Please check more conditions at the redemption counters. In case of any dispute, the decision of the shopping malls shall be final.
19. Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL reserves the right to not return the accumulated Smile Points in any circumstances.
20. Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL reserves the right to amend, revise, add, or terminate conditions without prior notice.
21. Upon the verification of privilege redemption, Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL reserves the right not to allow changes in information under any circumstances.
22. Staff and agents of Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL can redeem the privilege.
23. Accumulated Smile Points are only a symbol used for claiming privileges to participate in Muang Thai Smile Club activities which are arranged for building relations with customers who apply for Muang Thai Smile Club membership.
24. Point redemption conditions are as specified by Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL.
25. For more information, please contact Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL by calling Tel. 1766, available 24/7