1. The privilege is exclusively reserved for Muang Thai Smile Club members. In case the points are transferred to others, a copy of ID card to authorize the assignee is required.
2. Redeem 150 accumulated Smile Points for 500-Baht discount (Maximum accumulated Smile Points to be redeemed is 600 points to receive discount up to 2,000 Baht / person / day.)
3. Privilege can be exercised at all branches of Bangpakok Hospital. A code can be redeemed for only a privilege. The members must exercise the privilege to receive discount only within the day of point redemption.
4. Accumulated Smile Points which have already been redeemed cannot be changed or canceled to retrieve the points.
5. Service conditions are as specified Bangpakok Hospital.
6. Conditions of point redemption are as specified by the Company. The Company reserves the right to change the conditions without prior notice. For more information, please call Tel. 1766, Muang Thai Smile Club, every day, 24/7 or visit muangthai.co.th
7. Smile Points are only a symbol used to be presented to claim the privilege to participate in Muang Thai Smile Club activities which are arranged for building relations with customers who apply for Muang Thai Smile Club membership.