Khumkhrong Talot Chip 99/99 (Premier)
Build “High Protection” with “Small Money”
Build a legacy(1) of 10 million from less than 200,000 Baht(2) a year with whole life insurance or legacy insurance
On the day you need to leave…your accomplishments will endure, if you prepare to pass on legacy to your loved ones thoughtfully. Pass on stability with whole life insurance or legacy insurance, Khumkhrong Talot Chip 99/99 (Premier) from Muang Thai Life Assurance. Pay premiums of hundred thousand for coverage of 10 million Baht from the policy approval date. Benefits from whole life insurance or legacy insurance are tax-free, and you can enjoy tax benefit up to 100,000 Baht per year.
With whole life insurance or legacy insurance like Khumkhrong Talot Chip 99/99 (Premier), you can purchase health rider to be attached to. Entry age is from 30 days - 75 years. If you are a breadwinner, plan legacy for your family or your loved ones to make you feel at ease even when you are not around.
(1) In case the beneficiary is not specified in the policy, or specified but the beneficiary passes away before or at the same time with the insured, the Company shall pay the policy benefits to the insured’s estate.
(2) For insured aged less than 51 years
(3) Life coverage is 100% of the initial sum insured or cash surrender value at that time or 101% of paid premium (whichever is higher).
(4) Is in % of the initial sum insured or 101% of paid premium (whichever is higher).
• Premium is eligible for tax deduction. Conditions are as specified by the Revenue Department.
• Underwriting is subject to the Company’s rules. "
Q: Who can purchase Khumkhrong Talot Chip 99/99 (Premier)?
A: Entry age is from 30 days - 75 years. The applicant must have assets with the value of not less than 10 million Baht (The asset value must be able to be verified through documents).
Q: What is the minimum sum insured for Khumkhrong Talot Chip 99/99 (Premier)?
A: 10 MB
Q: Is the premium of this rider eligible to tax deduction?
A: Premium is eligible for tax deduction. Conditions are as specified by the Revenue Department.
Q: Is health checkup required?
A: The applicants are required to declare their actual health information to the Company. It is subject to the Company’s rules whether health checkup is required.
Q: Can other riders be attached to this?
A: Only specified riders can be attached to this whole life insurance or legacy insurance. It is subject to the underwriting criteria of that rider.
Q: What does the coverage include?
A: 1. If the insured is alive until the maturity date, the Company shall pay the equivalent amount of the initial sum insured or 101% of the paid premium (whichever is higher).
2. If the insured passes away within the coverage period, the Company shall pay the beneficiary the amount of the initial sum insured or the surrender value at that time or 101% of the paid premium (whichever is higher).
Q: Can customers pay premium of Khumkhrong Talot Chip 99/99 (Premier) via credit card?
A: Yes, customers can pay premium by credit card.
Q : Can the insured surrender the policy?
A: Yes, the insured will receive surrender value amount deducted by any outstanding liabilities (if any), and the policy shall end.
In case the insured knowingly makes false statement or knowingly omits to disclose any fact to the Company for acknowledgement while applying for the insurance, where if the Company had known of such fact, the Company may be induced to charge higher premium or refuse to enter into the insurance contract, then this insurance contract will be voidable according to Section 865 of the Civil and Commercial Code which the Company has the right to void the insurance contract and not to make any policy payment. The Company's liability will be limited to returning all premium paid to the Company.
1. In case the insured voluntarily commits suicide within one year from the effective date or the latest date of renewal or reinstatement of the insurance policy or the date that the Company approves to increase the sum insured amount which shall apply to the increasing sum insured amount only.
2. In case the insured is murdered intentionally by the beneficiary.
3. In case the insured declares an incorrect age and the Company can prove that at the time of insurance contract formation, the actual age is outside the premium rate limit according to the normal business practice of the Company.
Warning: Buyers should understand the details, coverage and conditions before deciding to make insurance every time.
Disclaimer: This English translation is intended for references only.The Thai version shall be the only legally binding version.In the event of discrepancy between the Thai version and the English translation , the Thai version shall always prevail.