1. Receive 100% for any case of death*
2. Cover 36 critical illnesses such as cancer, cardiomyopathy, benign brain tumours, etc
2.1 25% coverage at the early stage
2.2 50% coverage at the middle stage**
2.3 100% coverage at the late stage*
3. Special additional coverage***
3.1 10% coverage for angioplasty
3.2 10% coverage when diagnosed with complications of diabetes
*The benefit payment is made after deducting the paid coverage in items 2.1 and/or 2.2. Then, the rider shall be terminated.
**The benefit payment is made after deducting the paid coverage in items 2.1 of critical illnesses within similar groups (if any).
***The benefit payment is according to items 3.1 and and 3.2 once at a time throughout the contract.
1. Alzheimer’s Disease
2. Aplastic Anemia
3. Bacterial Meningitis
4. Benign Brain Tumors
8. Liver failure
9. Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease / End-stage Lung disease
11. Coronary Artery By-pass Surgery
12. Acute Heart Attack
13. Heart Valves Surgery
14. Chronic Kidney Failure
15. Loss of Hearing
16. Total and Permanent Disability (TPD)
17. Loss of Speech
18. Major Burn
19. Major Head Trauma
20. Major Organs Transplantation or Bone Marrow Transplantation
21. Motor Neuron Disease
22. Multiple Sclerosis
23. Muscular Dystrophy
24. Fulminant Viral Hepatitis
26. Parkinson’s Disease
27. Primary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
28. Major Stroke
29. Surgery to Aorta
30. Lupus Nephritis from Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
31. Viral Encephalitis
32. Apallic Syndrome
34. Polycystic Kidney Disease
35. Progressive Scleroderma
36. Terminal Illness
*Remark: Coverage of critical illnesses in different stages under this rider is as specified in the policy.
This rider does not cover any critical illnesses or abnormalities confirmed by a physician and clearly proven to be related with the critical illnesses under this rider occurring within 90 days from the effective date of this rider, the latest date of reinstatement, or the date that the Company approves to increase the sum insured amount of this rider, whichever is the latest. In this regard, in case the Company approves to increase the sum insured amount, the Company shall not cover the increasing sum insured amount only.
- Underwriting is subject to the Company’s rules.
- Conditions and exclusions are as stated in the insurance policy.
- Premium of this rider is partially entitled to personal income tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 383.
Remark: Buyer should have an understanding in the details of coverage and conditions before making a decision to purchase insurance every time.
Q: What are benefits of CI Perfect Care Rider?
A: CI Perfect Care Rider covers 36 critical illnesses from early stage. Coverage details are as follows:
1. 100% life coverage of sum insured
2. In case the insured is diagnosed with any of the 36 critical illnesses are shown below, the coverage is
2.1 Early stage: 25% of sum insured
2.2 Intermediate stage**: 50% of sum insured
2.3 Severe stage*: 100% of sum insured
3. Coronary angioplasty: 10% of sum insured***
4. In case the insured is diagnosed with diabetic complications, coverage is 10% of sum insured***.
In this regard, the Company shall pay benefits under the coverage items 1 and/or 2 of up to 100% of the sum insured in total throughout the insurance contract according to this rider, and this rider shall end.
*Pay the benefit by deducting paid benefits under the coverage items 2.1 and/or 2.2.
**Pay the benefit by deducting paid benefits under the coverage item 2.1 for the same critical illness (if any).
***Pay the benefit items 3 and 4 for only once throughout the insurance contract.
Q: Why does the coverage of CI Perfect Care Rider start 90 days after the contract formation date?
A: In general, critical illness insurance has waiting period to avoid the insureds who are aware that they are having serious illnesses; therefore, the coverage will start 90 days after contract formation.
Q: What is insurable age of CI Perfect Care Rider and when does the coverage end?
A: Insurable age is from 30 days – 65 years old (the insured can renew until the age of 84) and the coverage is provided until the age of 85.
Q: Does premium of CI Perfect Care Rider increase based on increasing age range?
A: In general, premium of critical illness insurance increases based on increasing age range.
Q: Is premium of CI Perfect Care Rider entitled to tax deduction?
A: This premium is entitled to personal income tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 383.
Q: Does CI Perfect Care Rider need to be purchased with a base insurance contract?
A: Yes, it must be purchased together with a base insurance contract.
Pay for 20 years to Receive Coverage Until Attaining the Age of 99
Deliver security to your family and loved ones through whole life insurance which will be by your side at every moment by paying premium for 20 years and receiving coverage until attaining the age of 99.
Pay 7 years for coverage until attaining the age of 99
Providing financial security to 3 generations from only one policy
Maximum 400% coverage for critical illnesses(1)
Get coverage for 35 critical illnesses to ease your mind in time of sickness. You may stop paying premium instantly yet receive continuos coverage for the remaining critical illness groups for 10 years more.