Q: Why do I have to buy CI Perfect Care Rider?
A: CI Perfect Care Rider covers 36 critical illnesses from early stage. Coverage details are as follows:
1. Life coverage of 100% of sum insured amount
2. Coverage details in case the insured is diagnosed with any of the 36 critical illnesses are shown below.
2.1 Early stage – coverage of 25% of sum insured amount
2.2 Intermediate stage** - coverage of 50% of sum insured amount
2.3 Late stage* - coverage of 100% of sum insured amount
3. For coronary angioplasty, the coverage is 10% of sum insured amount***.
4. In case the insured is diagnosed with diabetic complications, the coverage is 10% of sum insured amount***.
In this regard, the Company shall pay benefits under the coverage items 1 and/or 2 of up to 100% of the sum insured amount in total throughout the insurance contract according to this rider, and this rider shall end.
*Pay the benefit by deducting paid benefits under the coverage items 2.1 and/or 2.2.
**Pay the benefit by deducting paid benefits under the coverage item 2.1 for the same critical illness (if any).
***Pay the benefit items 3 and 4 for only once throughout the insurance contract.
Q: Will I immediately receive the coverage after buying CI Perfect Care Rider?
A: In general, critical illness insurance has waiting period as to prevent insurance applicants who have severe illness. Thus, there is the insurance condition that the coverage is provided 90 days after contract formation.
Q: How long is the coverage of CI Perfect Care Rider?
A: If you are looking for critical illness insurance for yourself or your loved ones, CI Perfect Care Rider is the right answer because its entry age is 30 days old – 65 years old (able to renew until the age of 84) and the coverage is provided until the age of 85.
Q: Does premium of CI Perfect Care Rider increase based on increasing age range?
A: Premium of CI Perfect Care Rider increases based on increasing age range of the insured.
Q: Is premium of CI Perfect Care Rider eligible for tax deduction?
A: Premium of CI Perfect Care Rider is eligible for personal income tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director- General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 383.
Q: Does CI Perfect Care Rider need to be purchased to attach to a life insurance policy (base contract)?
A: CI Perfect Care Rider is a rider that needs to be purchased to attach to a life insurance policy (base contract).
- Underwriting is subject to the Company’s rules.
- Conditions and exclusions are as stated in the insurance policy.
- Premium of this rider is partially entitled to personal income tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 383.
Remark: Buyer should have an understanding in the details of coverage and conditions before making a decision to purchase insurance every time.
1. Receive 100% for any case of death*
2. Cover 36 critical illnesses such as cancer, cardiomyopathy, benign brain tumours, etc
2.1 25% coverage at the early stage
2.2 50% coverage at the middle stage**
2.3 100% coverage at the late stage*
3. Special additional coverage***
3.1 10% coverage for angioplasty
3.2 10% coverage when diagnosed with complications of diabetes
*The benefit payment is made after deducting the paid coverage in items 2.1 and/or 2.2. Then, the rider shall be terminated.
**The benefit payment is made after deducting the paid coverage in items 2.1 of critical illnesses within similar groups (if any).
***The benefit payment is according to items 3.1 and and 3.2 once at a time throughout the contract.
1. Alzheimer’s Disease
2. Aplastic Anemia
3. Bacterial Meningitis
4. Benign Brain Tumors
8. Liver failure
9. Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease / End-stage Lung disease
11. Coronary Artery By-pass Surgery
12. Acute Heart Attack
13. Heart Valves Surgery
14. Chronic Kidney Failure
15. Loss of Hearing
16. Total and Permanent Disability (TPD)
17. Loss of Speech
18. Major Burn
19. Major Head Trauma
20. Major Organs Transplantation or Bone Marrow Transplantation
21. Motor Neuron Disease
22. Multiple Sclerosis
23. Muscular Dystrophy
24. Fulminant Viral Hepatitis
26. Parkinson’s Disease
27. Primary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
28. Major Stroke
29. Surgery to Aorta
30. Lupus Nephritis from Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
31. Viral Encephalitis
32. Apallic Syndrome
34. Polycystic Kidney Disease
35. Progressive Scleroderma
36. Terminal Illness
*Remark: Coverage of critical illnesses in different stages under this rider is as specified in the policy.
This rider does not cover any critical illnesses or abnormalities confirmed by a physician and clearly proven to be related with the critical illnesses under this rider occurring within 90 days from the effective date of this rider, the latest date of reinstatement, or the date that the Company approves to increase the sum insured amount of this rider, whichever is the latest. In this regard, in case the Company approves to increase the sum insured amount, the Company shall not cover the increasing sum insured amount only.
Pay for 20 years to Receive Coverage Until Attaining the Age of 99
Deliver security to your family and loved ones through whole life insurance which will be by your side at every moment by paying premium for 20 years and receiving coverage until attaining the age of 99.
Pay 7 years for coverage until attaining the age of 99
Providing financial security to 3 generations from only one policy
Maximum 400% coverage for critical illnesses(1)
Get coverage for 35 critical illnesses to ease your mind in time of sickness. You may stop paying premium instantly yet receive continuos coverage for the remaining critical illness groups for 10 years more.