35 critical illnesses are as follows:
Group 1 Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery By-pass Surgery
- Acute Heart Attack
- Open Heart Surgery for the Heart Valve
- Surgery to Aorta
- Primary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Heart Transplant
- Major Stroke
Group 2 Cancers
- Invasive Cancer
- Benign Brain Tumor
Group 3 Major organ transplants and end stage organ failure related to liver, lung, and kidney
- Major Organs Transplantation or Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Medullary Cystic Kidney
- Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease / End-stage Lung Disease
- Chronic Liver Disease / End-Stage Liver Disease / Liver Failure
- Fulminant Viral Hepatitis
- Chronic Kidney Failure
Group 4 Other Critical Illnesses
- Apallic Syndrome or Vegetative State
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Loss of Hearing
- Loss of Speech
- Major Burns
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Parkinson's Disease
- Major Head Trauma
- Progressive Scleroderma or Diffuse systemic sclerosis/scleroderma
- Lupus Nephritis from Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
This rider does not cover any critical illnesses or abnormalities confirmed by a physician and clearly proven to be related with the critical illnesses under this rider occurring within 30 days from the effective date of this rider, the latest date of reinstatement, or the date that the Company approves to increase the sum insured amount of this rider, whichever is the latest. In this regard, in case the Company approves to increase the sum insured amount, the Company shall not cover the increasing sum insured amount only.
- Underwriting is subject to the Company’s rules.
- Conditions and exclusions are as stated in the insurance policy.
- Premium of this rider is partially entitled to personal income tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 383
Warning: Buyer should have an understanding in the details of coverage and conditions before making a decision to purchase insurance every time.
Q: What are benefits of Multiple CI Rider?
A: Multiple CI Rider provides coverage for 35 diseases at 100% of the sum insured. For your peace of mind, if you receive the first claim payment of sum insured, you are no longer required to pay premium of this rider. However, it shall remain effective and you still receive coverage of the remaining groups as follows:
- Receive coverage for diseases under the other groups of critical illnesses.
- The Company shall pay maximum benefit not exceeding 4 occasions and not exceeding 4 times the sum insured whereby the maximum benefit of each group of critical illnesses is up to 1 time the sum insured.
- Receive coverage for groups of critical illnesses that have not been paid for 10 years after the first claim payment.
Q: Why does the coverage of Multiple CI Rider start 90 days after the contract formation date?
A: In general, critical illness insurance has waiting period to avoid the insureds who are aware that they are having serious illnesses; therefore, the coverage will start 90 days after contract formation.
Q: What is insurable age of Multiple CI Rider and when does the coverage end?
A: Insurable age is from 7 – 65 years old (the insured can renew until the age of 79) and the coverage is provided until the age of 80.
Q: Does premium of Multiple CI Rider increase based on increasing age range?
A: In general, premium of critical illness insurance increases based on increasing age range.
Q: Is premium of Multiple CI Rider entitled to tax deduction?
A: This premium is entitled to personal income tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 383.
Q: Does Multiple CI Rider need to be purchased with a base insurance contract?
A: Yes, it must be purchased together with a base insurance contract.
Pay for 20 years to Receive Coverage Until Attaining the Age of 99
Deliver security to your family and loved ones through whole life insurance which will be by your side at every moment by paying premium for 20 years and receiving coverage until attaining the age of 99.
Pay 7 years for coverage until attaining the age of 99
Providing financial security to 3 generations from only one policy