• Coverage period is 1 year and premium payment period is 1 year which the insured can renew until the age of 80. However, it must not exceed the coverage period of the life insurance that this rider is attached to.
• Underwriting is subject to the Company’s rules.
(1) For plan 5
(2) For ICU treatment, the benefit shall be paid at two times up to 30 days which when accumulated with the benefit of daily room, board expenses, and nursing service fee, this shall not exceed 150 days.
Underwriting criteria : For the insureds aged 30 days - 10 years old, either of their parents must also purchase a life insurance policy attached to at least 1 health rider. Besides, the Company reserves the right to consider it on a case-by-case basis.
Premium of this rider is entitled personal income tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 315.
Remark : Buyer should have an understanding in the details of coverage and conditions before making a decision to purchase insurance every time.
1. What is insurable age and when does the coverage end?
Insurable age is from 30 days-70 years old and the coverage period is provided until the age of 81.
2. Does Smart Health Rider need to be attached to a life insurance policy (base contract)?
Yes, this health rider must be attached to a life insurance policy.
3. After I buy it, will it be effective immediately?
Illnesses must occur 30 days after the effective date of this rider.
The following diseases will be covered if they occur 120 days after reinstatement or the effective date of this rider.
Tumors, cysts or all types of cancer Hemorrhoids
All types of hernia Pterygium or cataract
Tonsillectomy or adenoidectomy All types of stones
Varicose vein Endometriosis
4. Does premium of Smart Health Rider increase based on increasing age range?
Yes, it is based on increasing age range of the insured.
5. Does Smart Health Rider cover room and board fees, daily nursing service fee and hospitalization in Intensive Care Unit (ICU)?
- Yes, it covers. The Company shall pay 2 times the room and board fees, and daily nursing service fee (up to 30 days and when accumulated with the benefit room and board fees, and nursing service fee, this shall not exceed 150 days.)
6. If the insured does not pass away due to illness and is not hospitalized as an inpatient, can the insured claim for allowance in case of death?
- Yes. The Company shall pay 10,000 Baht to a beneficiary as this rider covers death case but it will not cover in case of suicide.
7. Is health checkup required when applying for Smart Health Rider?
- It is subject to the Company’s rules.
8. Is it entitled to tax deduction?
- Yes, it is entitled to personal income tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 315.
Pay for 20 years to Receive Coverage Until Attaining the Age of 99
Deliver security to your family and loved ones through whole life insurance which will be by your side at every moment by paying premium for 20 years and receiving coverage until attaining the age of 99.
Pay 7 years for coverage until attaining the age of 99
Providing financial security to 3 generations from only one policy