Annual premium payment - 2 options
Payment via credit card and Line Pay
- Only for purchase for oneself and a child who is a minor.
Q: What is the insurable age for PA Sabai Jai?
A: Plan 1 500,000 Baht : the insurable age is 1 month - 70 years; occupational classes 1-2 are insurable.
Plan 2 1,000,000 Baht : the insurable age is 1 month - 70 years; occupational classes 1-2 are insurable.
Plan 3 1,500,000 Baht : the insurable age is 16 - 70 years; occupational classes 1-2 are insurable.
Plan 4 2,000,000 Baht : the insurable age is 16 - 60 years; occupational classes 1-2 are insurable.
Q: Do occupational classes affect underwriting?
A: Nature of occupations does impact PA underwriting; for PA Sabayjai, the Company shall provide coverage only for those in occupational classes 1 and 2 as follow:
- Occupational Class 1 includes business owners, those working in services or management, office workers, or salespersons in businesses or trades, most of which are stationed in offices as well as work of craftsmanship with no involvement in machinery; the nature of work contains low risks.
- Occupational Class 2 includes business owners, those working in services or management, office workers, or salespersons in businesses or trades requiring occasional offsite work, or those working in the industrial field, most of which require expertise in whole or in part and sometimes involve the use of machinery or how the workers need to work outdoor almost all the time; the nature of work contains moderate risks.
Q: Is health checkup required?
A: The applicants are required to declare their actual health information to the Company; it is subject to the Company’s rules whether health checkup is required.
Q: Can other riders be attached to this?
A: They cannot be attached to the insurance policy.
Q: Is the premium of this rider entitled to tax deduction?
A: Yes, it is partially entitled to tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 315.
Q: How is the coverage of this insurance plan?
A: PA Sabai Jai provides coverage for death claim, dismemberment, loss of eyesight, loss of hearing, loss of speech, and disabilities as well as compensation for actual medical coverage but not exceeding the medical expense limit for each accident. The causes may be accidents as well as murder or assault. The coverage is extended for cases of personal car accidents or passengers of public transportation (Plan 2), the Company shall provide the said coverage 24/7 worldwide for the period of 1 year.
Q: Does PA Sabai Jai provide coverage for car accidents?
A: The insured receives the coverage for death claim, dismemberment, loss of eyesight, loss of hearing, loss of speech, and permanent disabilities as a driver or a passenger of motorbike, including compensation for actual medical expenses but not exceeding the medical expense limit for each accident.
Q: In case of hospitalization into hospitals or medical centers, is advance payment required?
A: No advance payment is required when Easy PA Credit is presented to receive treatments from network hospitals according to your chosen medical expense limit.
In case the insured cannot receive the treatment from network hospitals, the insured can be hospitalized in any hospitals and make advance payment and then submit the medical certificate and the original copy of receipt to the Company.
Q: Under what circumstances can the insured request for compensation during hospitalization?
A: In case that the insured is hospitalized for at least 6 hours as inpatient and diagnosed and consulted by a physician in accordance with medical standards, the Company shall pay daily compensation benefit for hospitalization according to the policy table.
Q: What are the exclusions of PA Sabai Jai?
A: Exclusions of PA Sabai Jai comprise of 20 clauses:
1. Actions of the insured while under the influence of alcohol, narcotic drugs or addictive substances that impair the insured’s mental faculty, by the term “under the influence of alcohol,” it is in case of having blood alcohol concentration(BAC) test result of 150 mg/dL or over
2. Suicide, suicide attempts, or self-inflicted injuries
3. Back pain as a result of Disc herniation, Spondylolisthesis, Degenerative disc disease, Spondylosis, Defect, Spondylolysis, unless there is fracture or dislocation of the spine caused by accident
4. War, invasion, or act of foreign enemy or warlike act whether declared or undeclared, or civil war, rebellion, insurgent, riot, strike, insurrection, revolution, coup d'etat, proclamation of martial law, or any other incidents causing the proclamation or maintenance of martial law
5. Terrorism, etc.