Special privilege for Muang Thai Smile Club members to redeem the points for coronavirus disinfectant cleaning service for residences with Q-Jet technology from Switzerland provided by Seekster, a leading cleaning service provider.
- Muang Thai Smile Club members are entitled to redeem 540 Smile Points for coronavirus disinfectant cleaning service for residences with Q-Jet technology from Switzerland.
(limited to 2 privileges/person/week, totaling 200 privileges throughout the campaign)
Point Redemption Channel : The points can be redeemed via MTL Click Application. For service reservation, please present the privilege code via Line ID: @seekster.
Redemption Period : 23 March – 31 December 2020
1. The service is provided for the room size of 10 – 40 sq. m.
2. The service includes equipment, labor and travel costs, excluding the costs for cleaning and collecting or moving objects.
3. The spraying process takes around 15 minutes; however, the room needs to be closed for 120 minutes after it is completely sprayed.
4. In case a smoke detector is installed in the room, please notify the service provider in advance.
5. In case the scope of work is not in line with the service selected via the application by the customers, the service provider reserves the right to cancel the service, and the customers agree to pay the travel expense of 200 Baht to the service provider.
1. Muang Thai Smile Club members receive the privilege via MTL Click Application and present the code for service reservation via Line ID: @seekster.
2. The service areas include Bangkok and Nonthaburi.
3. The coronavirus disinfectant cleaning service is only provided for the room size of 10 – 40 sq. m. In case the size exceeds 40 sq. m., the members are entitled to redeem for the special discount worth 2,150 Baht from the regular price. (The regular price for the size of 41 – 80 sq. m. is 2,850 Baht, and 4,560 Baht for the size of 81 – 160 sq. m.)
4. Conditions of the disinfectant service are as specified by Seekster.
5. The discount cannot be converted into cash.
6. Smile Points cannot be combined under any circumstances.
7. Staff and agents of Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL can participate in the campaign.
8. Accumulated Smile Points are only a symbol used for claiming the privilege to participate in Muang Thai Smile Club activities which are arranged for building relations with customers who apply for Muang Thai Smile Club membership.
9. Smile Points can be used for event participation, privilege redemption from participating shops, and lucky draw participation throughout the year.
10. For more information, please call Tel. 1766, Muang Thai Life Assurance, 24/7.
11. Conditions are as specified by Muang Thai Life Assurance PCL.