Shopping Tip – Easy E-Receipt for Tax Deduction
After Shop Dee Mee Kuen in 2023, tax deduction scheme in this year is Easy E-Receipt that allows you to have tax deduction benefit from buying goods and services qualified for Easy E-Receipt at participating shops or department stores. After shopping, you have to request tax invoice or e-Receipt to be submitted for tax deduction of 2024 (filing in the beginning of 2025) with maximum amount of 50,000 Baht starting from 1 January 2024 – 15 February 2024. We already conclude information of how to get the tax deduction benefit for you.
What are Easy E-Receipt and Tax Deduction Amount of 2024?
Easy E-Receipt is a tax deduction scheme of 2024. The Revenue Depatment allows individual taxpayers to submit e-Tax invoice or e-Receipt from buying goods and services from VAT registrant businesses for tax deduction of up to 50,000 Baht starting from 1 January 2024 – 15 February 2024.
Only electronic documents are valid for this tax deduction scheme. This is different from Shop Dee Mee Kuen that paper documents were valid. Moreover, expenses for services that start before 1 January 2024 or end after 15 February 2024 are not valid for this tax deduction scheme.
What to Buy for Easy E-Receipt?
✔️Goods and services that are “valid” for Easy E-Receipt and tax deduction of 2014 have the following conditions.
- Goods or services that are purchased or used in Thailand only.
- Goods or services from VAT registrant businesses that can issue e-Tax invoice or e-Receipt via e-Tax Invoice and e-Receipt system of the Revenue Department to buyers or clients.
- Paper or electronic books, newspaper, magazines
- OTOP products registered with Community Development Department
❌Goods and services that are “invalid” for Easy E-Receipt
- Liquor, beer, wine
- Cars, motorcycles and boats
- Fuels and gas for vehicles
- Public utilities, water supply, electricity, telephone network service, internet service
- Service with terms and conditions that clients can use such service outside the tax deduction scheme period (1 January 2024 – 15 February 2024)
- Non-life insurance premium
Only individual taxpayers are eligible for Easy E-Receipt as to have tax deduction of 2024 from buying goods or services (filing in the beginning of 2025) according to actual paid amount, but up to 50,000 Baht. You can buy goods and services from shops with the scheme sign as specified by the Revenue Department or check registrant businesses of e-Tax Invoice & e-Receipt.
Shop now to get Easy E-Receipt for 2024 tax deduction of up to 50,000 Baht! This is better than Shop Dee Mee Kuen in last year. The tax deduction scheme is available during 1 January 2024 – 15 February 2024 only.
Source: Searched on 05/01/2023
🔖 Revenue Department