Muang Thai Smart Linked 15/6 (Global) Campaign
An opportunity for global investment and higher return
A new 3-in-1 policy offering life coverage, guaranteed cash bonus and upside gain from dividend through GS Momentum Builder® Multi-Asset 5S ER Index regardless of economic situation
(1) Benefit and coverage are in % of the initial sum insured.
(2) The dividend shall be paid in case the insured is alive upon the contract maturity only. However, the Company does not guarantee maturity dividend.
(3) Life coverage is equivalent to % of the initial sum insured or cash surrender value at that time (whichever is higher).
(4) It is subject to the Revenue Department.
(5) Underwriting is subject to the Company’s rules.
(6) In case of being alive until contract maturity, the payable benefits will not be lower than the paid premium.
- Premium of this insurance plan is eligible for personal income tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department.
- Muang Thai Smart Linked 15/6 (Global) Campaign is a marketing name of Endowment 615 Participating (Global) insurance plan.
Q: How is Muang Thai Smart Linked 15/6 (Global) Campaign different from ordinary products and unit-linked products?
A: Muang Thai Smart Linked 15/6 (Global) Campaign is an endowment product which guarantees policy cash bonus. If the insured is alive upon the contract maturity, the insured may receive special dividend (if any) which refers to investment of the index. The dividend is subject to performance of the index.
Q: Who should purchase Muang Thai Smart Linked 15/6 (Global) Campaign?
A: Customers who want to start investment, but have low risk appetite and do not want to lose principal; or those who do not have time to monitor the market situation and need an investment assistant.
Q: Does Muang Thai Smart Linked 15/6 (Global) Campaign guarantee the principal?
A: It guarantees the principal. If the insured is alive upon the contract maturity, the Company guarantees total benefits throughout the contract of 635%* (including cash bonus during the contract every 2 policy years of 5%* per year and maturity benefit of 600%*), which are higher than the total paid premiums. Meanwhile, the insured may receive special dividend (if any).
Remarks: *Benefit is in % of the initial sum insured.
Q: What are risks of Muang Thai Smart Linked 15/6 (Global) Campaign?
A: 1. Investment Risk: Return might not be as expected. Actual return might deviate from expected return. However, GS Momentum Builder® Multi-Asset 5S ER Index mitigates the risk by diversifying the investment across different asset classes and countries as to lower volatility and enhance return.
2. Exchange Rate Risk: Dividend calculated based on GS Momentum Builder® Multi-Asset 5S ER Index contains the exchange rate risk since the index is in USD currency. Thus, a risk on exchange rate volatility of THB currency and USD currency may exist. However, the policyholder will still receive full amount of conditional maturity benefit once reaching contract maturity as the conditional maturity benefit has no exchange rate risk.
Q: How can customers monitor the performance? Will customers get reports?
A: Customers can monitor the performance from the Company's website https://www.muangthai.co.th/th/NAV/endowment-615
Q: Can customers pay premium of Muang Thai Smart Linked 15/6 (Global) Campaign via credit card?
A: Yes, customers can pay premium by credit card.
Q: Why does the Company choose Goldman Sachs for investment management?
A: Goldman Sachs is one of the most largest and trustworthy financial institutions in the United States and in the world. It has been providing a variety of financial services for more than 150 years.
Q: If customers terminate the contract before maturity, will they get dividend?
A: In case of termination before maturity, the customers will not receive any dividend (if any).
1. In case the insured voluntarily commits suicide within one year from the effective date of the insurance policy or the date that the Company approves to increase the sum insured amount which shall apply to the increasing sum insured amount only.
2. In case the insured is murdered intentionally by the beneficiary.
3. In case the insured declares an incorrect age and the Company can prove that at the time of insurance contract formation, the actual age is outside the premium rate limit according to the normal business practice of the Company.
In case that the insured knowingly makes false statement or knowingly omits to disclose any fact to the Company for acknowledgement while applying for the insurance, where if the Company had known of such fact, the Company may be induced to charge higher premium or refuse to enter into the insurance contract, then this insurance contract will be voidable according to Section 865 of the Civil and Commercial Code which the Company has the right to void the insurance contract and not to make any policy payment. The Company's liability will be limited to returning all premium paid to the Company.
Buyers should have an understanding in the details of coverage, conditions and risks every time before making a decision to purchase insurance.
Disclaimer : This English translation is intended for references only.The Thai version shall be the only legally binding version.In the event of discrepancy between the Thai version and the English translation , the Thai version shall always prevail.
Revitalizing Foods for Long COVID Patients
The situation of COVID-19 is still worrisome even the number of recovered patients is high because the number of infected people is increasing day by day, too. Did you know that 30%-50% of the recovered patients has a chance to have Long COVID, especially those who have had a critical illness before? Please always check your symptoms and take good care of your body. Boost immunity with the following revitalizing foods to cure Long COVID.