No, because the insurance plan must be chosen in accordance with job position, not risk.
Yes, only health coverage, which is in accordance with staff’s plan. Both the spouse and child must apply for the insurance and only the spouse or child is not acceptable.
Whether you have an accident from slipping, driving a car or riding a motorcycle which requires hospitalization, we will provide coverage because this product is prepared to take care of you for both illness or injury. You will receive daily compensation benefit in case of hospitalization according to your selected insurance plan. Or if you have to be hospitalized in I.C.U. or receive surgery due to accident, you will receive 2 times of daily compensation benefit.
Since there is no health question in the application process, the Company is not entitled to void the contract. In this regard, the coverage will be subject to the conditions and exclusions specified in the policy.
It is for customers with MTL’s health riders as follows:
- Hospital & Surgical Benefit Health Rider (H&S) and Takaful Health Rider
- Hospital & Surgical Benefit Health VIP Rider (H&S VIP)
- Lump Sum Health Rider
- Smart Health Rider
- Extra Care Rider
- Extra Care Plus Rider
- Premium Health Care Rider
- Elite Health Rider
- Diamond Care Health Rider
- Kharatchakarn Suksan Rider
- Hospital Daily Benefit Health Rider (HB)
- OPD Endorsement
- OPD Rider
Coverage includes medical expenses, daily compensation benefit, and death benefit from Coronavirus
or COVID-19 infection as stated in the insurance policy.
- All health riders must be attached to life insurance policies.
- Underwriting is subject to the Company’s rules.
- Conditions and exclusions are as stated in the insurance policy.
- Coverage of health riders will come into effect upon approval of rider and after the waiting period.
Warning: Buyers should have an understanding in the details of coverage and conditions every time
before making a decision to purchase insurance.
For more information about MTL products click!
Customers can contact the Company through Call Center 24 hours at Tel. 1766 or www.muangthai.co.th or leave a message in inbox of Muang Thai Life Facebook.