Pre-existing conditions which are:
Chronic disease, illness (including its complications) or injury which has not been cured before the effective date or the latest renewal date of the rider, whichever is the latest; unless
- The insured has declared to the Company and the Company has approved to accept risk without exclusions of such coverage; or
- This rider has been effective for at least 3 years consecutively where such chronic disease, injury or illness (including its complications) is asymptomatic and has not been treated or diagnosed by a physician, or has not been seen or consulted by a physician within 5 years before the first rider effective date.
For example, the rider shall not cover medical expenses or damages from injury or illness (including its complications), conditions, or abnormality that arises from any of the following causes.
1. Chronic disease, illness or injury that has not been cured prior to the insurance contract formation date, treatment for congenital disorder, or delay developmental or genetic disorder
2. Cosmetic surgery or any other treatments for skin beauty purposes, pimple, blemish, and freckles treatment, dandruff and hair fall treatment, or weight control, or elective surgeries, unless it is a skin grafting arising from accident that the rider covers, etc.
(1) In case of choosing coverage plan 3 or 4
(2) Coverage area is as selected.
(3) In case of choosing coverage plan 2, 3 or 4
Coverage area (premium varies based on area.)
The insured can select one of the following coverage areas.
1) Thailand only
2) Asia Only Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China,
Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and Thailand
3) Worldwide excluding USA and US Minor Outlying Islands
Warning : Buyer should have an understanding in the details of coverage and conditions every time before making a decision to purchase insurance.
1. What is insurable age and when does the coverage end?
- Insurable age is from 18-80 years old and the coverage period is provided until the age of 99.
2. Does Elite Health Rider need to be attached to a life insurance policy (base contract)?
- Yes, this health rider must be attached to a new life insurance policy only.
3. After I buy it, will it be effective immediately?
- Illnesses must occur 30 days after the effective date of this rider.
- The following diseases will be covered if they occur 120 days after reinstatement or the effective date of this rider. Tumors, cysts, or all types of cancer Hemorrhoids All types of hernia Pterygium or cataract Tonsillectomy or adenoidectomy All types of stones Varicose vein Endometriosis
- Coverage for childbirth in hospitals or medical centers, including complications during pregnancy and after childbirth within 280 days from the effective date or the date of reinstatement
- Coverage for cervical dilation and curettage fee in case of miscarriage in hospitals or medical centers within 90 days after the effective date or the date of reinstatement
- Coverage for annual health checkup within 1 year after the effective date or the date of reinstatement
4. Does premium of Elite Health Rider increase based on increasing age range?
- Yes, it is based on increasing age range of the insured.
5. If an insured buys Elite Health Rider and chooses Thailand as the coverage area, will the insured get covered when falling ill abroad?
- It provides coverage for 2 cases: injury due to an accident and illness which requires emergency treatment. It must occur within the first 90 days after leaving the coverage area.
6. What is a claim process for those choosing the coverage areas in Asia, worldwide (except USA), and worldwide?
- If falling ill abroad and prior to receiving treatment, you can contact MTL Global Connect Tel.+66 2290 2424 to inquire about hospitals in that area and request for assistance.
7. What are benefits of a targeted therapy?
- Precisely targets specific area, has very few side effects, safety for elderly patients who are too weak for chemotherapy (up to 80% response rate). *Source: https://www.samitivejhospitals.com/th/precision-medicine/targeted-therapy/
8. Is health checkup required when applying for Elite Health Rider?
- It is subject to the Company’s rules.
9. Is it entitled to tax deduction?
- Yes, it is entitled to personal income tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 383.
Pay for 20 years to Receive Coverage Until Attaining the Age of 99
Deliver security to your family and loved ones through whole life insurance which will be by your side at every moment by paying premium for 20 years and receiving coverage until attaining the age of 99.
Pay 7 years for coverage until attaining the age of 99
Providing financial security to 3 generations from only one policy