Muang Thai Smart Protection 99/20
Hundreds Baht of Premium with Coverage Worth Millions(1)
"Unexpected Events Happen all the Time" Security will help your family and loved ones overcome obstacles easily. Don’t take life security for granted. Let’s receive coverage worth millions(1) from today by paying only hundreds Baht.
Noinae - Vanessa Samucsaruth
A tower of strength to the family, dedicating herself to take the best care of those behind her.
We are life partners who take care of and fill each other with happiness. We can't help but wonder how we can live if one day we had to live alone. So we want to provide assurance so that the other person can continue life. We choose to entrust our future to our life partner by passing on a million-Baht benefits with ShieldLife, a life insurance allowing us to live our life to the fullest, from Muang Thai Life Assurance.
I choose ShieldLife, a life insurance allowing me to live my life to the fullest and do the job I love, from Muang Thai Life Assurance to create protection for my loved ones to live without difficulty.
(1) For minimum sum insured of 1,000,000 Baht
- Insurance underwriting is in accordance with the Company's criteria.
- Insurance premiums can be used for tax deduction purposes, subject to the criteria set by the Revenue Department.
- Please study the details of coverage, conditions and exclusions before deciding to purchase insurance.
Q: What is the insurable age for Muang Thai Smart Protection 99/20?
A: The insurable age is 30 days - 70 years old.
Q: What is the minimum sum insured for Muang Thai Smart Protection 99/20?
A: 200,000 Baht.
Q: Is health checkup required?
A: The applicants are required to declare their actual health information to the Company; it is subject to the Company’s rules whether health checkup is required.
Q: Can other riders be attached to this?
A: This can be attached to only specific riders; however, it is in accordance with the underwriting criteria of each rider.
Q: Upon the successful application of this rider, will the premium increase in accordance with the age of the insured?
A: The premium in each policy year remains unchanged (not varying in accordance with age); customers need to make renewal payment before or within 31 days since the premium payment due date.
Q: Is the premium of this rider entitled to tax deduction?
A: Yes, it is entitled to tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 172.
Q: What does the coverage of this insurance plan include?
A: 1. If the insured is alive until the maturity date, the Company shall pay the equivalent amount of the initial sum insured.
2. If the insured passes away within the coverage period, the Company shall pay the beneficiary the amount of the initial sum insured or the surrender value at that time or the paid premium (whichever is higher).
Q: What are the exclusions?
A: 1. In case the insured voluntarily commits suicide within one year (1 year) from the effective date or the latest date of renewal or reinstatement of the insurance policy or the date that the Company approves to increase the sum insured amount, which shall apply to the increasing sum insured amount only.
2. in case the insured is murdered intentionally by the beneficiary.
3. In case the insured declares an incorrect age and the Company can prove that at the time of insurance contract formation, the actual age is outside the premium rate limit according to the normal business practice of the Company.
In the event that the insured already knows And false statement Or already know what the actual message is But did not disclose the actual message to the company while requesting insurance Which if the company Know the actual message and may motivate the company To call that higher premium or refusing to make a contract The insurance contract will be void according to Section 865, which the company may tell to clear the contract. And not paying according to the policy Company liability Will only return all premiums paid to the company
1. In case the insured commits suicide by applying within 1 year from the effective date of protection according to the policy Or according to renewal Or according to the return to the status of the last policy Or the date the company Approved to increase the sum insured However, only in the amount of additional insured amount
2. In case the insured is intentionally killed by the beneficiary
3. In the event that the insured declares the wrong age and the company proves that while the insurance contract is valid, the actual age is outside the premium rate limit according to the normal trade of the company.
Buyers should understand the details, coverage and conditions before deciding to make insurance every time.