1 month - 75 years old (for plan 1)
16 - 75 years old (for plans 1, 2)
Annual premium payment - 2 options
Payment via credit card and Line Pay
- Only for purchase for oneself and a child who is a minor.
Exclusions PA Family from a total of 20 articles
For example, the rider shall not cover any loss or damage which arises from or is a result of any of the following causes.
1. Act of the insured while under the influence of alcohol, narcotic drug or narcotic substance that impairs the mental faculty. The term “under the influence of alcohol” in case of having blood alcohol concentration (BAC) test result of 150 mg/dL or over.
2. Suicide, suicide attempt or self-inflicted injury
3. Back pain as a result of Disc Herniation, Spondylolisthesis, Degenerative disc disease, Spondylosis, Spondylitis, and Spondylolysis unless there is fracture or dislocation of the spine caused byaccident
4. War, invasion, act of foreign enemies, or warlike actions whether declared or undeclared, or civil war, insurrection, rebellion, riot, strike, civil commotion, revolution, coup d’etat, proclamation of martial law or any incident causing the proclamation or maintenance of martial law
5. Terrorism, etc.
- Underwriting is subject to the rules specified by the Company.
- Benefits, conditions, and coverage in detail are subject to the provision and conditions stated in the insurance policy.
- Premium of this insurance contract is partially entitled to personal income tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 315.
*For plan 2
**Easy PA Credit Card is used for identity verification to receive medical treatment due to accident at network hospitals without advance payment according to the medical expense limit you selected. The insured is required to present Easy PA Credit Card together with an identification card or a card issued by government (with photo) every time. In case the insured is not convenient to receive medical treatment at a network hospital, the insured can receive treatment at another hospital by making advance payment. Then, the insured can reimburse from the Company by submitting a medical certificate and an original receipt.
- The Company shall not underwrite a person whose occupation is exposed to high risk for accident such as skyscraper window cleaner, professional boxer, wrestler, motorcycle taxi driver, 10-wheeler truck driver, fireman, acrobat, stunt man, jockey, horse trainer and groomer, animal trainer, diver, worker stationing at wild park, forest (in forest), police and soldier (field operation).
- PA Go Campaign is a marketing name of Easy PA Online insurance plan.
Remark: Buyer should have an understanding in the details of coverage and conditions before making a decision to purchase insurance every time.
Q: What is the insurable age for PA Go ?
A: Plan 1 500,000 Baht : the insurable age is 1 month - 75 years, occupational classes 1 and 2 are insurable.
Plan 2 1,000,000 Baht : the insurable age is 16 - 75 years, occupational classes 1 and 2 are insurable.
Q: Do occupational classes affect underwriting of underwriting of PA Go?
A: Nature of occupations does impact PA underwriting; for PA Go, the Company shall provide coverage only for those in occupational classes 1 and 2 as follow:
- Occupational Class 1 includes business owners, those working in services or management, office workers, or salespersons in businesses or trades, most of which are stationed in offices as well as work of craftsmanship with no involvement in machinery; the nature of work contains low risks.
- Occupational Class 2 includes business owners, those working in services or management, office workers, or salespersons in businesses or trades requiring occasional offsite work, or those working in the industrial field, most of which require expertise in whole or in part and sometimes involve the use of machinery or how the workers need to work outdoor almost all the time; the nature of work contains moderate risks.
Q: Is health checkup required?
A:The applicants are required to declare their actual health information to the Company; it is subject to the Company’s rules whether health checkup is required.
Q: Can other riders be attached to this?
A: Other riders cannot be attached to the insurance policy.
Q: Is the premium of this rider entitled to tax deduction?
A: Yes, it is partially entitled to tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 315.
Q: How is the coverage of this insurance plan?
A: PA Go provides coverage for death claim, dismemberment, loss of eyesight, loss of hearing, loss of speech, and disabilities as well as compensation for actual medical coverage but not exceeding the medical expense limit for each accident. The causes may be accidents as well as murder or assault. The coverage is extended for cases of personal car accidents or passengers of public transportation (Plan 2), the Company shall provide the said coverage 24/7 worldwide for the period of 1 year.
Q: Does PA Go provide coverage for car accidents?
A: The insured receives the coverage for death claim, dismemberment, loss of eyesight, loss of hearing, loss of speech, and permanent disabilities as a driver or a passenger of motorbike, including compensation for actual medical expenses but not exceeding the medical expense limit for each accident.
Q: In case of being hospitalized in hospitals or medical centers, is advance payment required?
A: No advance payment is required when Easy PA Credit is presented to receive treatments from network hospitals according to your chosen medical expense limit.
In case the insured cannot receive the treatment from network hospitals, the insured can be hospitalized in any hospitals and make advance payment, and then submit the medical certificate and the original copy of receipt to the Company.
Q: What are the exclusions?
A: Exclusions of this rider comprise of 20 clauses:
1. Actions of the insured while under the influence of alcohol, narcotic drugs or addictive substances that impair the insured’s mental faculty, by the term “under the influence of alcohol,” it is in case of having blood alcohol concentration(BAC) test result of 150 mg/dL or over
2. Suicide, suicide attempts, or self-inflicted injuries
3. Back pain as a result of Disc herniation, Spondylolisthesis, Degenerative disc disease, Spondylosis, Defect, Spondylolysis, unless there is fracture or dislocation of the spine caused by accident
4. War, invasion, or act of foreign enemy or warlike act whether declared or undeclared, or civil war, rebellion, insurgent, riot, strike, insurrection, revolution, coup d'etat, proclamation of martial law, or any other incidents causing the proclamation or maintenance of martial law
5. Terrorism, etc.