- Life coverage is up to 3,000,000 Baht(1) for a case of death due to public accident (including a coverage of Muang Thai Sabai Chai 90/90 (for seniors) of 1,000,000 Baht and coverage of Sabai Chai Personal Accident Rider (for seniors) of 2,000,000 Baht).
- In case of death due to illness in the first 2 policy years, payable benefit is equivalent to the paid insurance premium of Muang Thai Sabai Chai 90/90 (for seniors) plus additional 2% of the premium. In case of death from policy year 3 onwards or the insured is alive upon the contract maturity, the insured shall receive the full sum insured of Muang Thai Sabai Chai 90/90 (for seniors).
- Receive coverage for medical treatment expense due to accident is up to 25,000 Baht(2) by presenting the insured card without advance payment(3).
- Daily compensation benefit in case of hospitalization due to accident is up to 2,500 Baht(2) with a maximum of 365 days and the benefit will be increased to 2 times for I.C.U. hospitalization with a maximum of 7 days(4).
- Premium varies based on gender, age and selected coverage plan. Monthly premium mode is applicable.
(1) For plan 6 from policy year 3 onwards
(2) For plan 5 and 6, it is the coverage of Sabai Jai Personal Accident Rider (for seniors).
(3) Present an insured card together with an identification card at a network hospital only.
(4) The Company shall pay daily compensation benefit during hospitalization totaling up to 356 days per each injury.
(5) Only insurance premium for life coverage of Muang Thai Sa Bai Jai 90/90 (for seniors) Insurance Plan is eliglble for personal income tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department concerning Income Tax No. 172.
- Conditions and exclusions are as stated in the insurance policy.
- Underwriting is subject to the Company's rules.
Warning : Buyers should have an understanding in details of coverage and conditions every time before making a decision to purchase insurance.
1. Term of insurance and term of premium payment
Muang Thai Sabai Chai 90/90 (for seniors) insurance plan : Attaining the age of 90
Sabai Chai personal accident rider (for seniors) : 1 year
(Premium payment period is until the age of 75 and the coverage is provided until the age of 76)
2. Insurable age : 50 – 75 years old
3. Premium payment : Annual and monthly
4. Medical checkup : No medical checkup and no health questions
1. In case the insured commits suicide by applying within 1 year from the effective date of protection according to the policy Or according to renewal Or according to the return to the status of the last policy Or the date the company Approved to increase the sum insured However, only in the amount of additional insured amount
2. In case the insured is intentionally killed by the beneficiary
3. In the event that the insured declares the wrong age and the company proves that while the insurance contract is valid, the actual age is outside the premium rate limit according to the normal trade of the company.
Q: If the insured has good health on the application date but the insured then has critical illness which never incurs before, will the Company investigate and cancel the coverage?
A: Since there is no health question in the application process, the Company is not entitled to void the contract. In this regard, the coverage will be subject to the conditions and exclusions specified in the policy.
Q: If the insured passes away due to illness in the first 2 years, will the insured receive benefit?
A:If the insured passes away due to illness in the first 2 years, the Company will pay benefit equal to the amount of paid life insurance premium of Muang Thai Sabai Chai 90/90 Insurance Plan (for seniors), plus additional 2% of the premium. However, if the insured passes away since policy year 3 onwards, the Company will pay the full sum insured of Muang Thai Sabai Chai 90/90 (For seniors) to the beneficiary.
Q:Social media rumor has it that the Company will not cover 9 diseases of senior people. Is it true?
A:According to the Post Today newspaper dated 30 November 2015, Mr. Amnart Wongpinitwarodom, Assistant Secretary General Financial Analysis and Examination Development of the Office of Insurance Commission, revealed that if customers apply for life insurance (for seniors) and life insurers do not require customers to declare their health, life insurers shall pay claim as stated in a policy in case customers pass away with no right to refuse. Therefore, such rumor is not true.
Q:If customers have inquiries or need clarification, what contact channels are available?
A:Customers can contact the Company through Call Center 24 hours at Tel. 1766 or www.muangthai.co.th or leave a message in inbox of Muang Thai Life Facebook.
|Protection Period||20 Years|
|Death Coverage||180,000 THB|
|The maximum benefit per year||180,000 THB|
Pay for 20 years to Receive Coverage Until Attaining the Age of 99
Deliver security to your family and loved ones through whole life insurance which will be by your side at every moment by paying premium for 20 years and receiving coverage until attaining the age of 99.
Single premium payment for 10-year coverage
One brand new life insurance alternative that answers 3 needs in terms of life coverage, secured paid premium, and a new opportunity to gain dividends as a return of investments
7-year premium payment for 17-year coverage
Make investing easy and borderless through life insurance, Muang Thai Smart Linked 17/7 (Global), investing in global multi assets e.g. USA, Europe Japan and developing countries, for better returns